Tuesday, August 9, 2011

English changed so much!!! (only to Adults)

               Is it disgusting?  Frequently we use this terms in our life. I don’t think it’s only to adults. But you should be a adult to understand this completely. I don’t know exactly. It might be an adult’s only post. You can leave from here if you are too sensitive. Others can click the Read More link.



When I was 10,

Rubber meant Eraser

Ass meant Donkey

Gay meant Happy

Straight meant Linear

Making out meant Logical detection

Cock meant Rooster

Pussy meant Cat

Stag meant Deer

Dick was just a name

Bang was a sound

Blackberry and apple were fruits

Tit was always for tat

69 was just a number

& Doggy was the adjective of dog

Damn!!

English has changed so much.......   ;-)
               
                Today I received this text. Thought this would interest you, since posting here. With my poor knowledge I have added some. You are most welcome to prove yourself. Comments are open J

3 comments:

Kumar said...

From Lakshani, I am just think as a child

Kumar said...

From Binaca, that is so true. English changed a lot... but y'know not english itself but us, people changed it and the new generation.

Anonymous said...

and 'mother' was not considered to be the start of a worst expletive

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...