Sunday, August 21, 2011

Frustrating NPOWER England Test Series

                I have been irritated with our reactions from this NPower test series 2011 against England. Well even I disappointed from Indian team’s poor performance. But the sarcastic criticism on our Indian cricket players is troubling me. I have seen all your reactions when we titled “world champion”. But now you guys are completely conflicting those. Is it a response under frustration?

                Whoever slamming at Dhoni, still He’s the most successful captain of India. With his captaincy only we have reached the T20 title, World Cup, and No 1 test ranking. I’m not a great fan of MSD. But don’t criticize him only when we are not doing well. Right from beginning his decisions are distinctive.

                Indian cricket team ranked number 1 in test cricket by beating SriLanka on December 2009. So means we have been at number 1 for the last 20 months. Do you think it’s achievable without any effort? We might down to 3rd position with the washout of this series (It's follow on and WALL again). It’s a down time for us and it’s difficult to get back No 1 again.  But I really wanted to see that, how long England going to keep their No 1 test ranking.

What ever it might be, Its our Fucking Game

                I’m responding my friend through this post. I don’t feel like finishing with this.  I like to insert one amusing gimmick here.  It’s just funny stuff but might interest you. Regrettably I don’t have my blogger account that time to post this. Before reading this, please go back yourself to March 28, 2011

Cricket World Cup 2011
Tomorrow March 29 first semi between SL & NZ.
March 30 second semi between IND & PAK.
So Who would be the next world champion?
Here in subcontinent pitches it has been proved that SPIN is the dominating factor.
Yes SPIN means,

S à SriLanka
P à Pakistan
I  à India
N à Newzealand

What is odd from SPIN?
In 4 of the alphabets SPIN one letter alone one of the vowel.
Now tell me who would be the next world champion?



Who said we Indian’s are sentimental idiots?  J

P.S: On my way to Final destination 5, hence skipped few points 

5 comments:

livz said...

lol our indian player are becoming unfit and tired day by day...tell the bcci chairman to send ol of them for a vacation with their wives or girlfriends....lol

Anonymous said...

u have some valid points, but I think every1 thought this was going to be a tough test yet India just haven't played very well!

Meena Bhatia said...

I'm totally not for criticizing the Indian team for not playing well in England, it can't knock off all the matches they won. They've been injured, playing under difficult conditions and not to mention tired out with this kind of schedule. So let them take a break and watch how they come back in the ODI series. They will be back.

Your Purpose,Your Choice, Inc. said...

LOL!! This was a cute post. Do the games air in the U.S.?

Anonymous said...

But don’t criticize him only when we are not doing well - i too agree with you

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...