Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My conversation with the Prostitute

            This post is about the conversation I had with a girl last night who is a prostitute. I myself fascinated with the conversation hence posting my experience. Also when I’m writing this story I remember another incident which happened around 3 years back from now. In both the occasions I was exchanging on my mother language Tamil. I’m afraid I will lose its gorgeousness if I translate that into English. So I’m posting in both Tamil and English. I’m not responsible if you find nothing in my English version.

Incident 1:

            Last night, I was in Koyambedu bus terminal (CMBT) and was waiting for bus to go to my native. I reached the bus terminal bit late night around 11.30 PM. I know we have our last bus to my native at 11.45. when I was waiting, I saw her.  She would be in around 25. She kept circulating me. I think I was attracted by her designer saree and she looks good also. All of a sudden she approached me and here is our conversation,




Tamil
English



Girl
Variya ?
Coming?
Me
Evlow?
How much?
Girl
1000 ruba than
1000 rupees only (Indian money)
Me
enga
Where?
Girl
Vadapalani la, veedu anga irukku
Vadapalai, I have my home there
Me
Ooruku poganumay
Want to go my native
Girl
Apa po, enna ann parthutu iruka
Go, Then why you are looking at me
Me
Girl
500 ruba na ok va?
Are you  ok for 500 rupees
Me
Sorry sister, Nan avan illai
Sorry sister, I'm not the one you are expecting

Incident 2:

            Around 3 years back, I was doing my engineering.  I remember for my final year project work I came to Chennai on that day. I was roaming in T.Nagar with my friend. All of a sudden one bald guy approached us. Let’s call him as “Mama”. And here is our conversation,




Tamil
English



Mama
Thambi, enna padikaringa
Bro, What do you study?
Me
Engineering, Enna visayam
Engineering, What's the matter?
Mama
oh nallathu, oru help panna
mudiyuma enaku
That's great. Can I ask you a favor?
Me
Help ha. Enna solluga
Yes tell me.
Mama
Athu onnum illa, Enaku oru thangachi
orukanga
Hmmm, yeah I have one sister
Me
Sari, ipa ena athuku
Ok so what?
Mama
Avangalum enginnering than
padikaranga
She also doing her engineering
Me
Sari!
ok!!!
Mama
Avanga konjam Maths la weak, Konjam
free ha irukum pothu avangaluku
soli thara mudiyuma
She is not good at her engineering mathematics subject. Is it possible for you to help her out?
Me
Boss, ithu overa theriyala
Boss, this is too much
Mama
Ena thami, man to man help thana
What bro? Help na
Me
Sir, nanay en maths arrear exams vachitu
muzhicitu iruken
Sir, I myself struggling to clear my maths arrear exams.
Mama
Una parthalay theriyuthu ma, ni Maths la
puli nu
Bro, I know you are good at maths,
Your face shows that
Me
Ipa enna comedy pantu irukinga
Why comedy?
Mama
Para va illa vappa, En thangachi parka
Sneha mari irupa
That's ok come. My sister would looks like Sneha
Me
Enna!
What!!!
(Now I realized it, Sneha was one
of the leading south Indian actresses on that period. Check her picture above.)
Mama
Photo vanuma na pakariya
Do you want to see my sister’s photo?
Me
Mama
Enna Thambi muzikara, Intha ithan
business card. Maths exam pass
agita enaku phone pannu
What bro? What are you thinking? Here is my business card. Do let me know once you passed your Maths exams

            Don’t question me why am posting this today. Probably I can answer it in future. I think, Prostitution only controlling the sexual harassments. I know the statistics shows big digits on harassments made over a country. But think what these stats would show you if there is no prostitution exists. We are all sexual animals

Disclaimer 1: If you are familiar with both English and Tamil, then I’m extremely sorry for my poor translation. #Responsibility  

Disclaimer 2: Please don’t forget to share your thoughts.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

prostitution illana girls mela konchamathu oru respect or fear or sympathy ethathu onnu irunthu irukum but ippo chinna pasankaluku kuda cheap aha kidaikira visayamnu oru alachiyam vanthutu

Kumar said...

I think ourthanla control panna mudiyama than abuse panran. 20 % abuse panna na micham 80 % redlight area ku poran

Anonymous said...

It is something that enables men to cheat and fulfil fantasies that should not be done with a stranger for money. it is degrading for both men and women

livz said...

"SORRY SISTER NAAN AVAN ILLAI"- hahah i liked dis line!
well where-ever in d world u go...u'l find such incidents in large number..here prostitutes and pimps have to be in this if once they get trapped in the hands of sexual dealers-
some do it as they know they wil get more for living than any other profession nd some because its their-"majboori"-or i shud say "being restrainted" because there is no point in blaming the government-we r poverty ridden,unemployed and under developed country(as for me-but india claims she is developing)!
and even if any country progresses and b the biggest super power or over developed, these prostitutes wont stop there job-because this is a profession which has increasing demand even if the supply decreases lol.

Kumar said...

Yes livz, that's true. Thanks and happy to see your like on my statement

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Disclaimer 1: If you are familiar with both English and Tamil, then I’m extremely sorry for my poor translation -haha...that was funny

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...